Today we meet some of digital storage media, such as USB Hard Drives, Flash Drives, Card Readers, Digital Camera, etc, it is not possible we can use directly on devices like the iPad, iPhone or Cloud without any hassle and must be connected to a computer.
Cloud FTP planned to attend in order to overcome these problems, so it will be easier for the users of modern gadgets make use of any type of USB storage devices that they have. Because Cloud FTP, can change the USB storage device (any kind) into a wireless file server, and make sharing files with the iPhone, iPad, computer, etc. This tool can also connect to the Internet to perform backup and synchronize any data you have in a USB device with the online cloud storage services such as iCloud, Dropbox, box.net.
Cloud FTP has a USB port same with computer, and connect the USB mass storage drives like USB drives, flash drives, card readers, digital cameras, etc.
Features Available on Cloud FTP:
- Make Connection with any USB storage
- Have a rechargeable 2600mAh li-on battery and could stand for 5 hour
- Lower power consumption with ARM Cortex A8 microprocessor. And surely high performance.
- Shared via secure wireless IEEE 802 11b/g/n WiFi network
- Can share and stream media for up to 3 WiFi device which creates own ad-hoc (peer to peer) wireless network.
- Can Join to existing WiFi Network to share files with other devices on same network.
- Processor, Texas instrument Cortex A 8 650 MHz
- LCD Mono 132 x 32 pixel
- Battery 2600mAh Rechargeable li-Ion
- Battery Life up to 5 hours
- USB Port, High Speed 480 Mbps, Powered 5V/1A USB host
- Software, HTML 5 web browser based, iOS and Android App
- Supported File system, FAT 32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, EXT 2/3/4
- Wireless, supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n :ad-hoc and “infrastructure” mode
- Dimensions, 75 x 58 x 22 mm
- Weight, 3.8 oz/109 g